Saturday, April 10, 2010

Music

A reason to keep music education...
Alicia Keys said that this is one of her favorite songs. It was my favorite performance of her show.

"Pray for Forgiveness" - Live/Abridged Version

Beautiful garden, where have you gone?
my self delusions are leaving me in the storm
Taking for granted, all the goodness that I've found
somewhere I lost all, the control came crashing down.

and I pray for forgiveness, look for the answers
cause its hard for me to pretend
I look to my mother, call to the captain
can't you see this state that I'm in
and nobody knows this, nobody noticed
that it's me where it began

and I pray for forgiveness within
I swear that everyday I feel like my mind is haunting me
I think of every little stupid mistake that has been made
This time I don't have the strength to gather myself
I'm falling to pieces

And I pray for forgiveness, look for the answers
cause its hard for me to pretend
I pray for forgiveness, looking for justice
searching for answers, call to my mother

nobody knows this, nobody noticed
that it's me
where it began

No comments: