Thursday, September 17, 2009

T.O.Y.


Our district held a reception for the Teachers of the Year this past Tuesday. I was blessed with the opportunity to be in the same room with some of the best educators. Before the ceremony, I had brief chats with different members of the district. Each of the school's administrator introduced the school's teacher of the year. I was awed and humbled by these outstanding teachers' dedication and grace. My principal could not be there that night, I am grateful for Mrs. Gayton's classy introduction. She continues to be a huge inspiration. The highlight of the evening was the honoring of Ms. Walker as she was our district's teacher of the year. We wish her the best as she progresses to future rounds of the county selection process. I strive to continue to work hard and improve as a math teacher.

No comments: