Thursday, January 25, 2024

Pawsitivity Award #66


¡Hola Bearcats!


I want to start by saying thank you so very much to Mark C. for this week’s Pawsitivity Award!  Your words were so kind and thoughtful!  I feel so blessed to work with such an amazing staff that always seems to go above and beyond from their everyday work load and expectations to make Bonita the amazing school that it is!  On this note, I would like to pass the Pawsitivity Award to Julie J.! Every time I run into Julie in the halls, she always has a smile on her face and has a friendly greeting like, “hey Plunky”! I know that doesn’t seem like much, but it always makes my day to stop and have a small chat with her. Julie is kind to everyone on campus and her students love her positive attitude and welcoming environment in her class. Thanks for being a positive and encouraging role model, colleague, and friend throughout so many years!

Gracias


Veronica P.

No comments: