Saturday, December 2, 2023

Pawsitivity Award #62

Hello!  I hope you all had a restful Thanksgiving break!  I am so thankful for each one of you and the positivity you bring to work 😊  Thank you so much for your kind words Alice- I love collaborating with you and your students 😊

I would like to nominate Taylor Anderson for the Pawsitivity Award this week.  I am so happy she has joined the Bonita Family as a permanent member.  She truly cares about her students and athletes and creates such a positive culture for them.  She always has a smile on her face and I love her humor!  Thank you for being a positive role model for our students.  Her players look up to her and appreciate the support she gives them- both on and off the court!  She has high expectations but supports them in reaching those expectations.  Thank you for always bringing that optimistic mindset to Bonita- I appreciate you! 

Thank you Taylor for going above and beyond! I look forward to working with you.

Laurie

No comments: