Friday, March 10, 2023

Pawsitivity Award #45

Deanna, thank you SO MUCH for the Pawsitivity Award and for your kind words-- I am so lucky to have you as my mentor! I feel so incredibly grateful to be apart of the Bearcat fam at Bonita and I couldn't imagine a better place to work. 

I'm passing the Pawsitivity Award on to someone who made me feel welcome at Bonita right off the bat. Whether its in passing on his way to grab his caffeine fix from the teachers lounge, or out and about with his students, Rob Zamboni always has a smile on his face. He is such an integral part of our campus community and works every day to make sure his students are as prepared as possible to enter this industry after high school! Rob makes such an impact on every single one of his students, introducing them to a field that is so ever-expanding and important in todays day and age. It's so fun to hear about the projects my students are working on in his class! From planning a car show for the entire community, to partnering with local colleges to increase access to career opportunities, he really gives his all, 100% of the time. Rob, thank you preparing your students for a career in the automotive industry​, and giving them real-world experience on a daily basis.  I am so appreciative of all you do for your students and the Bonita community!

Jazmine Garcia

Earth and Space Science Teacher

Bonita High School

No comments: