Monday, September 26, 2022

Pawsitivity Award #27


Hey Bearcats!

 

Thank you Kenny for giving me the Pawsitivity Award last week!

 

It is hard to pick one person because we have an amazing staff who have worked above and beyond the last 6 weeks getting our first “normal year” back on track. There have been so many staff that have put in extra hours helping with ASB events on top of their own responsibilities. And I appreciate how many people jump in and help when we need you!

 

But…if I have to pick one person…I am going to pick the guy who always helps with ASB events when we ask him, from working at registration, to being one of ASB’s go – to referees for Dodgeball, Action Night, and Powder Puff. He’s always a good sport about participating, and he’s one of the funniest guys I know. He’s passionate about his subject, and a great story teller who connects well with his students with his quick wit and kind heart.  This week’s Pawsitivity Award winner is Adam Zeuli! Thank you Zeuli for always jumping in and helping, and telling great jokes while doing it! I appreciate you!

 

Aww yeah Bearcats!

J

julie

No comments: