Saturday, January 8, 2022

Pawsitivity Award #18


From Mrs. Prestella...

Thank you so much to Rachel for recognizing me for the Bearcat PAWsitivity award! It really made my week and is such an honor coming from someone I truly admire! :-) 

In choosing the next recipient, I must start with someone who, in such a short period of time has brought so much energy and pawsitivity to this campus. She came in to a vacant spot last year and just brought so much sunshine with her. Staff and students alike have commented on how pawsitive the environment around her is due to her presence. She always has a smile on her face and takes on every challenge with a pawsitive attitude aimed at what's best for students and staff. I'm so impressed and grateful for her pawsitive attitude which has greatly impacted me and all those who are fortunate enough to come in contact with her daily.​ Her creativity, hard work, and organization skills have really helped transform the library! We are so grateful for our newest Media Clerk, Juli Salce! 

Juli, thanks for everything you do to brighten our days and support students and teachers! You make every day a joy to come to work! Now go grab that Bearcat Paw off of my bookshelf and display it proudly on your desk!

No comments: