Friday, January 29, 2021

GCU Info from Christian


Below is a summary of information shared with us from Christian.

Christian Arteaga is an admissions counselor who reached out to me via email last week.  The email caught my attention because the subject line read: I had you as a teacher.  It turns out that Christian was my Gladstone High School student who graduated in 2013.  I immediately jumped onto this opportunity and received permission from my administrators for Christian to present.  Christian did an AMAZING job.  He was energetic, positive, knowledgeable, and passionate about GCU.  I am very proud of him.  (From 1/28 and 1/29/2021).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

While I may not apply to GCU, it was a very fun presentation to watch. It's very uncommon and cool to hear about a Christian college, must less from a public school. It's good to hear, that with the right steps, there is no overwhelming student debt. It overall looks like a really cool college.

Tell Christian he did a goo job today.