Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Neo Geo Mini



Just to have a break from teaching, running, and kettle belling, I purchased a Neo Geo Mini Pro Player Pack for fun during the winter break.  I enjoyed learning about the history of this unique company SNK and its legendary original console.  This retro mini comes with a 3.5" screen and two control pads.  It requires a power source (AC or power bank/battery) and can be connected to an external monitor.  I have not played video games for over 15 years, these games bring back a lot of memories from the 90's.  $70+tax on Amazon, this pack included the console with a 3.5 inch display.  Included are 40 games.  (From 12/19/2020)



The Neo Geo Mini comes with 40 games in the system.  Hylostick can load many more Capcom, NES, and Sega games onto its firmware or via an external USB flash drive.  I particularly appreciate the nice packaging of this 2 player pack.  The games is nostalgic in that they bring back memories of my childhood days playing arcade games in Las Vegas or at the local mall with my brother and friends.



I further ordered some silicone covers for the gamepads and plan to decorate the mini console with video game character stickers to relive my childhood.


And its funny Japanese commercial...

Retro gaming
Video games

No comments: