Sunday, March 31, 2019

Feeling Blessed 2019


I feel very fortunate and happy everyday. I have a great family, great friends, a wonderful job where I'm working in a friendly and warm environment. Some days are very busy, but I enjoy what I do. I'm an ordinary person who is lucky to often made to feel extraordinary by those around me. Thank you, I am very grateful.  (From 3/25/2019).

Thank you again to the Twin Sisters for their decoration and brownies.

Amber predicts that I have 10 years left. Hahahaa, just kidding.

Ahlitney Pineapple!

I'm surrounded by a trio of young and talented math teachers.





Thank you, Apryl (aka my fav month). =)


Breakfast Club BFF Carolyn made me these special cookies!

Please tell me that this is not Dayton's cell phone screen background...

No comments: