Thursday, November 23, 2017

ASAP - Mile 45


A Shoe Adoption Project Update - On Wednesday, I received a lead to donate to three young boys (ages 13, 14, and 16) at a group home in La Verne. I went to search for the shoes on Thanksgiving Eve and was able to purchase two of the three pairs. By early next week, I strive to make the delivery. A special thank you goes to Dinna of the David and Margaret Youth and Family Services who helped gathered the shoe sizes from her staff. Also, thank you to my social worker friend Marie, for connecting me with Dinna.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. This holiday season, I am especially grateful to be in a position to give to others. I sincerely thank all of the donors, supporters, and friends of this shoe charity project.


ASICS Stormers (Sizes 7.5 and 8)



No comments: