Friday, October 13, 2017

Homecoming Game 2017


It was an eventful evening. The halftime show featured the crowning of this year's Homecoming Queen. On the court were three of my former students: Leila, Michelle, and Cynthia. All three are wonderful students and I am happy for their recognitions. I know they had a lot of fun activities this week. I had the honor of being asked by Leila to drive her down to the center of the field during the halftime festivities. Here are some photos that captured the night:

Chilling with Mullen and Wes before halftime...


Hanging out and taking pictures before the show...
Some goofy...
Princess Michelle...
Michelle has all the swag...
We were joined by the 2016 Homecoming Queen Sadie, who was also my former student and a wonderful host for Season 2 of The Pawse...
Leila and I getting ready to drive...
Our favorite VIP - Mr. Ritchie - stopped by to say hello...
Leila took a selfie and we did a little bit of Golf-Kart-Pool Karaoke...
The red balloons revealed the winner...
And it is Queen Leila!!! The crowd goes wild in happiness...
Leila has a huge fan base...
The ASB did a wonderful job...
All of the princesses were graceful and classy...
The Bonita Volleyball Team members...
The girls love Leila...
Congratulations, Leila! It was an amazing night. I'm very happy for you and your parents. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special evening. Have a fun and safe Homecoming everyone.

This was the video that I made for Leila over the weekend:




No comments: