Sunday, November 8, 2015

CMC 2015


I have attended the CMC conference many times, this year was my favorite in many regards. On Friday I attended four great sessions plus the Ignite gathering in the evening.  Saturday's sessions were equally engaging.  I learned a lot and will need to spend time to incorporate my new tools to engage student learning.  I also received two new AP Statistics text books and some AP Stats pins.

Friday:
1) AP Statistics Investigative Task (Starnes)
2) AP Statistics Free Response (Starnes)
3) DOK (Kaplinsky)
4) Journey to Rich Task (Fenton)
Evening: Ignite Presentations (10 presenters)

Saturday:
1) SBAC Task (Hickman)
2) Tech & Intellectual Need (Luberoff)
3) Desmos Demo (Luberoff)
4) Perseverance (Ilaria)

Thank you to all of the presenters, staff, and volunteers who helped made this year's CMC such an enjoyable experience for me.

No comments: