Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014





Aside from the blessing of my family, friends, and health, I am thankful for my journey as a teacher.  It started when I was a 14 year-old high school student as a private tutor.  I then tutored at UC Irvine as an undergraduate, and again at Cal Poly as a graduate student.  A decade ago, I was given an opportunity to learn from one of the best math teachers I know in Mr. Mulfinger during my first year of teaching at Marshall Fundamental in Pasadena.  I also spend eight wonderful years working many outstanding educators at Gladstone High in Covina.  Now, I continue my journey at Bonita High in La Verne.  I am grateful for all the teachers, supportive staff, administrators, and most importantly, students that I have had the pleasure to meet.  Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: