Thursday, May 26, 2011

Show Time!!!

Our first Talent Show turned out to be small and informal. Yet we had a lot of fun. Two Think Together coordinators and one of our beloved campus safety personnels served as judges. The students sang and danced. Brandon's dance crew, which included Brandon, Celeste, Josh, Angel, Temo, and myslef, won the "contest" and received a small prize. I let the kids split the prize; I am just happy that the kids had some fun. Hopefully those who attended enjoyed the acts. Our choerography was mostly based on YouTube videos that we found on a crew called Kaba Modern. They are based from UC Irvine. Below is a snapshot of Brandon and I taking the center stage in our opening piece. I don't normally post students' pictures online. But since these photos are backlit, you really cannot see the dancers faces. Although you should know that the old man with the hat is me. = )

No comments: