Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Done


Today, I got my project formatting officially approved. After waiting in line for 40 minutes to pay the cashier for the the binding fee, I submitted the project to the Graduate Office. It's over. I've completed my master degree. The Registrar said it'll take until mid-January for my grades and degree to be posted. The diploma should be ready in February. I haven't made up my mind yet about attending graduation, but it'll be mid-June. I am grateful for those who have supported me through the last two difficult years. My advisor Dr. Lotfipour showed me patience and perseverance. The faculty in the Educational Multimedia program had been great. I wouldn't be able to do it without my family and friends. I am grateful to my brother Randy for building our home while I selfishly work on my project. Thank you all. Now that I'm completely exhausted, I will rest and rebuild my body and spirit over the winter break.

No comments: