Sunday, May 24, 2009

T.H.E. Banquet


Mrs. Campbell (an awesome English teacher) and I are recipients for this year's Teachers Honoring Excellence (T.H.E.) Award from our school. On Thursday May 21st, a banquet was held at Pomona Fairplex to celebrate all of the recipients throughout the district. I was honored to be a part of this celebration and felt blessed by Ms. Kwak's nomination. Our union president handed out golden bells to recipients, each engraved with the teacher's name. I am thankful for the tremendous support from the staff at this school. Congratulations go to Mr. and Mrs. Campbell. I also extend my gratitude to Ms. Kwak, Ms. Fieri, Mr. Rodgers, Ms. Rios, Ms. Escobar, Ms. Corum, Ms. Elliot, Lorrie and Catherine for supporting us by coming to this wonderful dinner party. They inspire me to improve as an educator.

No comments: